CraftBanter

-   -   Chopped Block Quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139835)

[email protected] April 21st 16 04:07 PM

Chopped Block Quilt

I am in the process of putting the inner and outer border on Chopped Block's quilt by Missouri Star Quilt company and there is a video you can watch. This is a fun quilt to make and different from anything I have done before. The one problem I had was my fault as I was trying to save time by sewing two rows at a time. Lesson learned. From now on I will do one row at a time. Guess I spent a whole after noon taking one row off, taking apart each block and then re-assempbling.
Hope you try this one.
Sandy$