CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT wedding anniversary (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139416)

Shirley October 30th 14 06:58 AM

OT wedding anniversary

DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

sara October 30th 14 08:57 AM

OT wedding anniversary

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014 06:58:15 +0000, Shirley
wrote:

DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.

Mazel tov, Shirley and DH!

Sara

Karen C October 30th 14 02:35 PM

OT wedding anniversary

Shirley wrote:

DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.

CONGRATULATIONS! That's quite an achievement.

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 6/11/14 -- needlepoint Christmas Lights ornament

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2014 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Liz from Humbug[_2_] October 30th 14 03:27 PM

OT wedding anniversary

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:58:09 PM UTC-7, Shirley wrote:
DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Congratulations, Shirley!!!!! I would love to stop by if only I wasn't working that night . . . and in another country . . . on another continent . . . ;-)

Gillian Murray[_2_] October 31st 14 01:44 AM

OT wedding anniversary

On 10/30/2014 2:58 AM, Shirley wrote:
DH and I celebrate out 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.

Shirley, I wish you and your DH a wonderful evening, and so very many
congratulations in achieving the Diamond anniversary! They seem to be
far and few these days....very many cyberhugs to you both from my side
of the pond!

Gillian

Joan Erickson October 31st 14 04:25 PM

OT wedding anniversary

On 10/30/2014 1:58 AM, Shirley wrote:
DH and I celebrate our 60th Diamond wedding anniversary next Thursday
Nov.6th.

We are having an " Evening at home" for family and friends to celebrate it.

Wow, congrats to both of you!!!! I hope you all have a *lovely* time!
Is anyone doing anything stitched to commemorate it?

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown