CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   cutter for Globe M34 (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=105513)

P Gray October 15th 09 01:45 AM

cutter for Globe M34

Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34 overlocker

BEI Design[_2_] October 15th 09 08:10 AM

cutter for Globe M34

P Gray wrote:
Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34
overlocker

This is an international newsgroup. You appear to be in New
Zealand, so this may not help. I have no way of knowing if
Ron Anderson has parts for your machine, but he is a
terrific resource and a regular contributor on the
alt.sewing newsgroup. He may be able to provide you
information about service and parts:

Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
18 Dingman Rd Sand Lake, NY 12153
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com

e-mail:
ron [at] a1sewingmachine dot com
(do the obvious un-munging)

NAYY,

--
Beverly
http://ickes.us/default.aspx

Ron Anderson October 15th 09 03:14 PM

cutter for Globe M34

"P Gray" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34 overlocker

Globe is an off brand.
If you can send me photo's I may be able to locate them.
You can send them to my email

Ron Anderson October 15th 09 03:15 PM

cutter for Globe M34

"Ron Anderson" wrote in message
net...

"P Gray" wrote in message
Does anyone know where to get a new cutter for M34 overlocker

Globe is an off brand.
If you can send me photo's I may be able to locate them.
You can send them to my email

--
Ron Anderson A1 Sewing Machine
18 Dingman Rd Sand Lake, NY 12153
http://www.a1sewingmachine.com

You might also look on the old knives for any part numbers.