CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Leaving Town, Taking Stitching (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109254)

Donna June 25th 10 01:45 PM

Leaving Town, Taking Stitching

We're heading north to New Hampshire this weekend and I've packed my
stitching bag. Last load of laundry in the dryer right now and I'll be
packing my clothes soon, before the temperature starts to rise here
making movement on second floor very uncomfortable.

I've got some needlepoint for the car ride and lots of other different
projects for quiet times at home. I always pack more than I can
possibly accomplish, just like I purchase more projects than I'll ever
finish.

Computer access may be spotty and for some reason I've been having
difficulty connecting to rctn on the laptop. I may be able to figure
it out. I may not.

Planning on a visit with Cheryl. Maybe some shopping so I can carry
home more than I bring with me??? LOL

Happy Stitching,
Donna in Virginia

Joan E. June 25th 10 09:18 PM

On Jun 25, 7:45*am, Donna wrote:

Planning on a visit with Cheryl. Maybe some shopping so I can carry
home more than I bring with me??? LOL

Color me green! Have a great trip, Donna!

Joan

Gillian Murray June 26th 10 03:25 AM

Joan E. wrote:
On Jun 25, 7:45 am, Donna wrote:

Planning on a visit with Cheryl. Maybe some shopping so I can carry
home more than I bring with me??? LOL

Color me green! Have a great trip, Donna!

Joan

I am also going up to New Hampshire; however we aren't leaving until
July 25th...God willing and the creek don't rise LOL.

WE plan to get up there Aug 1st,,, and start back home mid
September. All this month with highs over 90...and over 100 a couple
of days, makes me want to get out. Have you ever heard of tomatoes
cooking on the vine...that is what is happening to mine!

Gillian

Cheryl Isaak June 26th 10 02:22 PM

Leaving Town, Taking Stitching

On 6/25/10 8:45 AM, in article
, "Donna"
wrote:

We're heading north to New Hampshire this weekend and I've packed my
stitching bag. Last load of laundry in the dryer right now and I'll be
packing my clothes soon, before the temperature starts to rise here
making movement on second floor very uncomfortable.

I've got some needlepoint for the car ride and lots of other different
projects for quiet times at home. I always pack more than I can
possibly accomplish, just like I purchase more projects than I'll ever
finish.

Computer access may be spotty and for some reason I've been having
difficulty connecting to rctn on the laptop. I may be able to figure
it out. I may not.

Planning on a visit with Cheryl. Maybe some shopping so I can carry
home more than I bring with me??? LOL

Happy Stitching,
Donna in Virginia

Call me when you get here.

Cheryl

Susan Hartman[_2_] June 26th 10 11:48 PM

On 6/25/2010 10:25 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:

I am also going up to New Hampshire; however we aren't leaving until
July 25th...God willing and the creek don't rise LOL.

WE plan to get up there Aug 1st,,, and start back home mid September.
All this month with highs over 90...and over 100 a couple of days, makes
me want to get out. Have you ever heard of tomatoes cooking on the
vine...that is what is happening to mine!

Gillian

Gillian -

Does that mean you'll be passing through Maryland...twice?? We should
plan a meetup at least once!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

Gillian Murray June 27th 10 01:31 AM

Susan Hartman wrote:
On 6/25/2010 10:25 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:

I am also going up to New Hampshire; however we aren't leaving until
July 25th...God willing and the creek don't rise LOL.

WE plan to get up there Aug 1st,,, and start back home mid September.
All this month with highs over 90...and over 100 a couple of days, makes
me want to get out. Have you ever heard of tomatoes cooking on the
vine...that is what is happening to mine!

Gillian

Gillian -

Does that mean you'll be passing through Maryland...twice?? We should
plan a meetup at least once!

sue

I would love to, Sue. It will probably be on th way home in September.
We generally spend three nights at the campground in Woodbine...not too
far from DD in Mt Airy.

Given our druthers we would stay on Base at Ft Meade...much nicer Rv
park, much cheaper. However it is an hour away from Mt Airy. DD works
in Columbia..but need to see the girls.

If you want to email me a phone number...maybe we could have a bit more
time and have a gathering. I used to be floewn up by DSIL to take care
of the kids. They are far to old now....so that excuse is gone.

You can email me with info at gillmurray1 at verizon dot net.

It is the same daughter and family who are Lutherans in Damascus.

Donna June 28th 10 12:48 PM

Leaving Town, Taking Stitching

Does that mean you'll be passing through Maryland...twice?? We should
plan a meetup at least once!

sue

--
Susan Hartman

Sue,

Next time I'm heading towards the Stitching Post, I'll be sure to
notify you!

Donna in Virginia

Susan Hartman[_2_] June 28th 10 03:16 PM

On 6/28/2010 7:48 AM, Donna wrote:

Sue,

Next time I'm heading towards the Stitching Post, I'll be sure to
notify you!

Donna in Virginia

Yes, do!!!

sue