CraftBanter

-   -   Karen Kay Buckley (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23232)

Melissa in NJ July 11th 03 12:45 AM

Karen Kay Buckley

That is indeed Love Apples. And you'll have to be a member to see her. They
are closing that night and the night the Seven Sisters come to members only.
No guests.

Melissa in NJ :)

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"AliceW" wrote in message
om...
Melissa, is that Love Apples? If so, I have my application all ready to go.

Alice

(MelissaInNJ) wrote in message
. com...
Just found out that Karen Kay Buckley is coming to my guild next year.
She will be giving that month's lecture and two workshops. How cool.
It's nice to see a big name coming through.

I pray daily that one day they will announce that Carol Doak is
coming. That would be the super bestest!

Melissa in NJ