CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Found it (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106006)

Cheryl Isaak November 11th 09 07:07 PM

Found it

Remember I was wondering what I did with a bracelet I had temporally strung
on elastic cord.

Well - I found it this morning and wore it at work. Decided I was pretty
happy with it, but it really needs a heavier elastic cord or the exactly
right clasp.

I like work jewelry to be easy to remove or slide further up my arm.

So - off to see what clasps I have in stash.

Cheryl

Shirley Shone November 11th 09 07:26 PM

Found it

In message , Cheryl Isaak
writes
Remember I was wondering what I did with a bracelet I had temporally strung
on elastic cord.

Well - I found it this morning and wore it at work. Decided I was pretty
happy with it, but it really needs a heavier elastic cord or the exactly
right clasp.

I like work jewelry to be easy to remove or slide further up my arm.

So - off to see what clasps I have in stash.

Cheryl

Did you pray to Saint Anthony the patron Saint of lost things.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Cheryl Isaak November 12th 09 12:28 PM

Found it

On 11/11/09 2:26 PM, in article ,
"Shirley Shone" wrote:

In message , Cheryl Isaak
writes
Remember I was wondering what I did with a bracelet I had temporally strung
on elastic cord.

Well - I found it this morning and wore it at work. Decided I was pretty
happy with it, but it really needs a heavier elastic cord or the exactly
right clasp.

I like work jewelry to be easy to remove or slide further up my arm.

So - off to see what clasps I have in stash.

Cheryl

Did you pray to Saint Anthony the patron Saint of lost things.
Hugs
Shirley

No - I save him for more important lost things, like the antique brass
sprayer nozzle that ended up missing this past spring. Still hoping he heard
me. It has much sentimental value.