CraftBanter

-   -   Need suggestions for Sofi's butterfly quilt (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=32283)

Dr. Quilter May 23rd 04 06:02 PM

Need suggestions for Sofi's butterfly quilt

I think I have buried my question again using the wrong heading (or else
you guys are busy this weekend) - thing is I got no replies besides one
from Kathy in CA.

I need ideas for naming Sofi's Butterfly quilt so I can make the label
and consider it finished, and DH does not like the only thing I come up
with, Rainbow butteflies or butterfly rainbow. I know, not too creative...

the pics are in http://community.webshots.com/user/mvignali, under Sofia
Francesca and Baby Quilts.

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Joanna May 23rd 04 06:14 PM

Baby rainbow. But I'm not good at naming things. It is a wonderful quilt
though.
Joanna

Dr. Quilter wrote:
I think I have buried my question again using the wrong heading (or else
you guys are busy this weekend) - thing is I got no replies besides one
from Kathy in CA.

I need ideas for naming Sofi's Butterfly quilt so I can make the label
and consider it finished, and DH does not like the only thing I come up
with, Rainbow butteflies or butterfly rainbow. I know, not too creative...

the pics are in http://community.webshots.com/user/mvignali, under Sofia
Francesca and Baby Quilts.

--
Remove Quilt to reply

CNYstitcher May 23rd 04 07:18 PM

Sofia's Kaliedaflies
baby butterbow rainflies?

Dr. Quilter wrote:
I think I have buried my question again using the wrong heading (or else
you guys are busy this weekend) - thing is I got no replies besides one
from Kathy in CA.

I need ideas for naming Sofi's Butterfly quilt so I can make the label
and consider it finished, and DH does not like the only thing I come up
with, Rainbow butteflies or butterfly rainbow. I know, not too creative...

the pics are in http://community.webshots.com/user/mvignali, under Sofia
Francesca and Baby Quilts.

--
Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations

Denise G. May 23rd 04 07:24 PM

From the song, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", how about naming the quilt,
"Dreams really do come true", in honor of Sofi.

Denise in NH

nana2b May 23rd 04 08:11 PM

How about Spectacular Butterflies, after all they are!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Donna in Idaho \(remove invalid\) May 23rd 04 09:47 PM

I never know what to name my quilts. Usually end up calling them Mary's
Quilt, or Talena's Frog Quilt, etc., etc.

--
Donna in Idaho
Project Linus Boise/SW Idaho Coordinator

Remove "invalid" to reply

Sarah Dixon May 23rd 04 10:28 PM

How about Flutterby dreams?

Sarah