CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   looking for Servane Gaxotte jewellery, Paris (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12733)

john gold February 11th 04 02:46 AM

looking for Servane Gaxotte jewellery, Paris

Hi,
does anyone have a contact number or address for the french jewellery
designer Servane Gaxotte who is based in Paris?

many thanks,

John Gold

TrevorF February 13th 04 05:50 AM

does anyone have a contact number or address for the french jewellery
designer Servane Gaxotte who is based in Paris?

Don't know if this is the contact you are looking for but there is a
Gaxotte Productions listed in the Paris yellow pages under COSTUME
JEWELLERY (MANUFACTURE AND WHOLESALE). Their contact info is:

Gaxotte Productions
154 rue Oberkampf
75011 PARIS
ph: 01 43 14 91 02

Good luck.

Cheers,
Trevor F.

willamcather July 14th 10 12:34 PM

I don't know more about french jewellery. If Anybody want to know french jewellery then tell me. I know only diamond jewellery which contains different types of jewellery.

DeanJones July 17th 10 05:43 AM

Hi Mate

I think Mr. Servane Gaxotte is planning to relocate to Rome. for futher business expansion plans.

pandora520 December 6th 10 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeanJones (Post 862563)
Hi Mate

I think Mr. Servane Gaxotte is planning to relocate to Rome. for futher business expansion plans.

I think so !

christimahin February 23rd 11 06:15 AM

wana know more about french jewellery. plz help.