CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   manual (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18876)

joyce stewart November 24th 03 02:45 AM

manual

I have a brother modelkh260 knitting machine and have lost the manual
could some one tell me where to get one? thanks joyce

Posey November 24th 03 09:26 PM

Try
www.burles.com
or
www.newtonsknits.com
or ebay.
or
www.blacksheep.com
sale page.
If all else fails, maybe someone on the yahoo brother knitting machine group
or knitswap group can help you out.
om...

Posey November 25th 03 07:05 PM

You may have to join to post, but you can read the messages without.
Posey
"Shannon" wrote in message
.. .
Could you please tell me how to get to the Knitswap group? I haven't had
much time lately to check into it. Thanks, Shannon (Ontario, Canada)

Shannon December 5th 03 05:58 AM