CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   thrum mitts....need help from Newfies pls. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140123)

[email protected] August 16th 17 11:50 PM

thrum mitts....need help from Newfies pls.

On Monday, December 11, 1995 at 4:30:00 AM UTC-3:30, Denise Jameson wrote:
In Canadian Living Magazine dated Oct. 93 there was a
pattern for thrum mitts (which I have). My problem is
getting the carded fleece called for.

These mitts are great and I wondered if anyone would know of
an address for the Beavercraft store in Stephenville, Nfld.,
Canada and if I could order some from them. TIA.
{{ Denise }}

Well...the things you find when you goggle......I am the owner of Beavercraft in Stephenville Nl. and the person that the article mentions in the Canadian Living Magazine. We still sell kits and /or fleece. We have a facebook page "Beavercraft" where you can private message me. Our phone number is 709 643-4844 (Noon to 5 p.m. NT) Paula