CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   wanted yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50216)

[email protected] May 18th 05 04:50 PM

wanted yarn

Hi, I am looking to buy a coned wool yarn in Toronto area. If somebody
selling , please contact me. Thank you

Trixie May 19th 05 06:04 PM

mejane August 10th 05 03:47 PM

I know this is quite late but have you tried Romni's on Queen Street
just west of Bathurst. They have all kinds of coned yarns in their
basement. Some of it is good, others, not so good. But you can also
buy a wool winder and wind balls to be used with the machine.
Jane in Toronto

Trixie August 11th 05 02:49 PM

You can buy coned yarn from http://store.sewknit.ca/

They have a storefront you can visit--the yarns are in another shop two
doors down, in the basement--be prepared to dig.

You can alternatively buy yarn from Ebay--there's a vendor jvickers who
has amazing prices on coned yarns and she only charges actual shipping
thru post--great savings to be had thru that channel.