CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Iris Bishop,"The Borders & Yokes collection"wanted (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18906)

Wurl Family February 12th 04 06:17 PM

Iris Bishop,"The Borders & Yokes collection"wanted

I would like to obtain a copy of this. do you have one to sell? Please
reply. Thanks.

Posey February 12th 04 08:10 PM

"Wurl Family" wrote in message
I would like to obtain a copy of this. do you have one to sell? Please
reply. Thanks.

Kruh KNits has it listed for $13.50 1-800-248-KNIT. They were out of
some things I wanted, but maybe not this one.

Posey

Marion Pearcey June 14th 04 04:33 PM

I am having to retire from machine knitting because of a ongoing
disability,that is gradually making it harder for me .
I have stacks and stacks of books....The Iris Bishop books i have 4
of...they come with the floppy disks...that i used for the Brother
electronic knitting machines...I am in the UK.....which may cause a problem
with postage charges......

Can you email me direct with the prices, I have tried emailing you
without success

--
Marion