CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Just moved to Los Angeles (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103149)

Gantzi May 29th 09 05:49 AM

Just moved to Los Angeles

Hi,

I recently moved from Israel to Los Angeles (to Mar Vista area) and
I=92m looking for recommendations for the following providers and
professionals in L.A.:
* Gold seller (24K, not processed)
* Casting place
* Diamonds and gems seller
* Gold supplies (chains, clasps etc.)
* Stone setter
* Gold refiner

Any information is appreciated
Thanks a lot
Guy

Abrasha May 29th 09 05:48 PM

Just moved to Los Angeles

Gantzi wrote:
Hi,

I recently moved from Israel to Los Angeles (to Mar Vista area) and
I'm looking for recommendations for the following providers and
professionals in L.A.:
* Gold seller (24K, not processed)

David H. Fell.
213-722-9992
213-623-1868 (downtown LA)

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Terrie May 31st 09 04:04 PM

Just moved to Los Angeles

On May 28, 9:49=A0pm, Gantzi wrote:
Hi,

I recently moved from Israel to Los Angeles (to Mar Vista area) and
I'm looking for recommendations for the following providers and
professionals in L.A.:
* Gold seller (24K, not processed)
* Casting place
* Diamonds and gems seller
* Gold supplies (chains, clasps etc.)
* Stone setter
* Gold refiner

Any information is appreciated
Thanks a lot
Guy

Try Precious Metals West, contact Daniel Ballard. they are Refiners,
and are very trustworthy. I am a very satisfied customer.
Terrie

Gantzi June 1st 09 05:44 PM

Just moved to Los Angeles

On May 31, 8:04=A0am, Terrie wrote:
On May 28, 9:49 pm, Gantzi wrote:

Hi,

I recently moved from Israel to Los Angeles (to Mar Vista area) and
I'm looking for recommendations for the following providers and
professionals in L.A.:
* Gold seller (24K, not processed)
* Casting place
* Diamonds and gems seller
* Gold supplies (chains, clasps etc.)
* Stone setter
* Gold refiner

Any information is appreciated
Thanks a lot
Guy

Try Precious Metals West, contact Daniel Ballard. they are Refiners,
and are very trustworthy. I am a very satisfied customer.
Terrie

Thanks guys for the info.
Any idea where to buy diamonds?

Guy