CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   test and email change OT (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8)

mkahogan June 30th 03 11:34 PM

test and email change OT

Hey, did you get to go to Portland for the weekend? How is your eye?
KathyH
"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
Hi everyone - I just want to let you all know that due to the takeover of
attbi.com by comcast.et, I have a new email address. It's
seeberkatcomcastdotnet. Also, Comcast's servers are running slow and
intermittantly right now, so I may not get email right away, and I may not
see posts right away. My old email still works for now, and will forward
everything to my new email for a year.

Hopefully you can all see this! :)
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Deirdre S. June 30th 03 11:50 PM

Shucks, Kandice was in Portland for the weekend? And I missed her...

Kandice, I also had to skip a bunch of posts over the last week or so
.... what happened to your eye?

Deirdre

Kandice Seeber July 1st 03 02:02 AM

:) The eye is much better now, but I did not go to Portland. Had a nice
leisurely weekend here at home getting better. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Kandice Seeber July 1st 03 02:30 AM

I had pinkeye...ewwwww.... and could not make beads for several days. I
ended up cancelling my trip to Portland. I will be there in late July
though. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Kandice Seeber July 1st 03 09:21 PM

LOL - we used to call our male answering machine voice Andre. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs
"Deirdre S." wrote in message
Glad your eye is recovering, and I hope we can get together on your
next visit. Email me if you need my number ... it leads to a shared
answering machine, so don't be put off by the 'this is a
recording'-type simulated male voice on the thing.

Deirdre