CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   A Finish! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=55809)

Shannon August 27th 05 11:46 PM

A Finish!

Hey I just finished this great Care Bears chart for my little cousin
Savanah who is going to be 3 on Sunday (Tomorrow) Hope you enjoy!

http://www.cyberstitchers.com/Galler...annonsGallery/

-Shannon

Also to get that care bear chart and more go to

http://www.geocities.com/xsttch/

Cheryl Isaak August 28th 05 11:25 AM

Hi Shannon - nice work, but I couldn't see the carebears!

Cheryl

On 8/27/05 6:46 PM, in article
, "Shannon"