CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   MiGem Pre-X'Mas Gemstone Bead SALE! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=15190)

MiGem December 10th 04 03:51 PM

MiGem Pre-X'Mas Gemstone Bead SALE!

Our Pre X'Mas Sale will end on December 31st so do take this advantage to
add some wonderful unusual gemstone beads to your inventory!

Here are the details:

a.. All items are 20% off the list price, except for items in the
Clearance section (fixed price). No minimums required!
b.. For orders over $300 after discount, we offer free regular Airmail
shipping to anywhere in the world! If you wish to have your package sent by
Courier so that it will arrive in time for Christmas, we will use the
estimated airmail cost to cover part of the courier cost.
c.. For orders over $600, we are offering an additional 10% discount,
making the total discount 30%.
Do check out our adorable lucky charms which will make lovely yet
inexpensive Christmas gifts! New items include some wonderful ruby faceted
Rondelles, Paua Abalone & Pyrite nuggets, high quality multicolor sapphire
drops and rock crystal strands in new shapes.. Come visit our website at
www.MiGem.com to make your selection!

To order all you need to do is visit our website at www.MiGem.com and note
down what you're interested in an email. Send the email to
(with subject line: MiGem Pre-X'mas Sale ) and we will process your order
accordingly. If possible, please list out your preferred payment method so
we can send you the appropriate credit card/paypal invoice to speed up your
order. If you have any questions or have any requests for beads or sample
packs, feel free to contact us at the same email. Hope to hear from you
soon!

Michelle
www.MiGem.com - Gemstone Beads for the Discerning Designer