CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Looking for Soft Creations yarn by TMA or info about co. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=140435)

[email protected] February 9th 19 01:54 AM

Looking for Soft Creations yarn by TMA or info about co.

I just recently bought a storage unit full of nothing but all kind of Yarns and I have a couple of bags of this yarn you're asking about self creations the lady who owned the storage unit must have owned her own shop I have several unfinished dresses for girls and several unfinished sweaters for babies if you're interested you could give me a call at
205 771 7398 my name is Amanda I have ribbons buttons crochet needles every top you could think of very beautiful dresses from like the ages of maybe 3 to ten thank you for your time have a blessed day