CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Bamboo thrad and result of working with it (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86984)

[email protected] September 5th 07 06:40 AM

Bamboo thrad and result of working with it

You all might remember i started to work with Bamboo thread , i
tried it but wasn`t too happy with the pattern i chose ,,, but i
measured well made some gaugues and decided to knitt a shawl on the
width /long part up or down
i chose a kind of net work , first half of my shawl i knit eirther 3
or 4 stiches always in knit [i change that every knit row , than i k2
together yarn over , etc,,,, till the middle of my shawl than i change
to yarn over needle,slip one stitch ,knit next st , take slipped stich
over unknit st, till end of row where you end with either 3 or 4 st.

mirjam