CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   New jewellery magazine in UK (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102095)

Shirley Shone April 6th 09 07:00 AM

New jewellery magazine in UK

I picked up the first issue of a new UK magazine called "Making
Jewellery"
It is mainly for sheet metal and wire projects.
I think you would need a dedicated work bench to make a lot of the
things.
Not like sitting in a recliner with a tray of beads on your lap.
I think it will be a case of me buying an odd magazine when there is
something in that I would like to make.

You can see it at
http://www.makingjewellery.com
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

[email protected] April 12th 09 09:16 AM

New jewellery magazine in UK

I just went to that magazine site. I checked out my "fashion
personality". Or tried to. I'm not tidy enough to be Classic. Not
delicate enough to be Feminine. Not grey/brown enough to be Natural.
And like my comfort too much to be Dramatic.

And the projects all look like they require much more equipment than I
have. I think if I wanted to manufacture metal or glass jewelry I'd
look for something with more oomph than what I can see of this
magazine.

Tina