CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   going off line! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38223)

Norma July 2nd 03 10:38 PM

going off line!

Hi Monica,
I tried to email, but it bounced, so here I am.
Thank God you agreed to head this project up! At least you seem to know what
you are doing, and I sure wouldn't. I am definitely in so...
My email is norma woods @ sympatico dot ca. (with no spaces)
Star love,
Norma ;-)

--
Star love,
Norma ;-)

Norma July 3rd 03 04:14 AM

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

"Norma" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Monica,
I tried to email, but it bounced, so here I am.
Thank God you agreed to head this project up! At least you seem to know

what
you are doing, and I sure wouldn't. I am definitely in so...
My email is norma woods @ sympatico dot ca. (with no spaces)
Star love,
Norma ;-)

Did you remove the spam blocker at the end of her addy?
home I'm guessing you remove the"whome" after the

aol.com.
Just trying to help.

Shelagh

Yeah, what a dummy, I didn't notice it! LOL

--
Star love,
Norma ;-)

CMM PDX2 July 3rd 03 10:55 AM

Shelagh's right, Norma; you do need to remove the 'whome' after my addy.
(thanks, Shelagh!) For anyone else trying to get in ahead of the game, you want
to use

as my email addy.

However, I've got you, Norma. And I'm going through and logging posts in ref.
to Gemini tonight, so I'll catch a few others that way. And once sign-up's
complete, I'll post a list of the names *only*, so anyone who may have had
similar problems will have a chance to get added before the email starts its
rounds.

And the reasons I'm suggesting folks email me with their sign-up rather than
posting here is twofold:

1) added security (yeah, yeah, I know, if you read the ng, you can *get* email
addies, even if they have spamblockers, but hey...)

and 2) I'm less likely to lose anyone due to AOL's occasional newsgroup
hiccups. I really don't want to have go to google and comb through posts to
make sure I've gotten the missing ones. ;))

Onwards!
Monica
CMM

---------
"No, that isn't me you saw - I'm not here, I'm incognito!" (Me, Myself & I)
Support our Troops!!
http://www.wtv-zone.com/kjsb/bataan.html
ShipSupport Mailing List
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ShipSupport/