CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   LNS closing (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58843)

Brenda Lewis October 24th 05 06:38 PM

LNS closing

There was an article in the Akron Beacon Journal this weekend about the
closing of the Bath Township shop Fancy Threads. It has been open for
33 years and Saturday will be their last day of business. It is really
sad that I've lived here for five years and never heard of this shop
until now. For anyone who will be in the area: They are open this week
Monday-Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10-5. The store is at 843 N
Cleveland-Massillon Road, Akron, OH 44333 and their phone is (330) 666-5511.

--
Brenda
NEW to Styx, classic to the world: Big Bang Theory

[email protected] October 24th 05 09:49 PM

LNS closing

Brenda Lewis wrote:
There was an article in the Akron Beacon Journal this weekend about the
closing of the Bath Township shop Fancy Threads. It has been open for
33 years and Saturday will be their last day of business. It is really
sad that I've lived here for five years and never heard of this shop
until now. For anyone who will be in the area: They are open this week
Monday-Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10-5. The store is at 843 N
Cleveland-Massillon Road, Akron, OH 44333 and their phone is (330) 666-5511.

--
Brenda
NEW to Styx, classic to the world: Big Bang Theory

Shame you moved to Kent area after Imaginating closed shop. They do
still do the publishing end, but used to have a very nice
yarn/needlework shop next to the campus.

I never heard of the shop in Bath Township either, and I lived in Kent
for 12 yrs.

Caryn