CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Discussion topic: Aggrevating/irritating projects (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38403)

NoraBalcer July 20th 03 09:36 PM

Discussion topic: Aggrevating/irritating projects

Mirjam,

That sounds just like me yesterday. Last year I bought a woodscape picture kit
to do as it said on the box only 4 easy steps. I decided yesterday would be a
good day to start it, wrong. It says to read all the instructions first which I
did, all 10 pages of them. There are 14 colors that all must be mixed, pieces
to be punched out and numbered on the back even before starting the thing.
Well, I put everything back in the box and put it on a high shelf in the cedar
closet. Someday it may end up at the Salvation Army. Let someone else do it,
it's not for me. Oh yes, I didn't pick on with a few pieces this one has about
60-100 different sizes.

Hugs,

Nora