CraftBanter

-   -   Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106472)

Chiara[_2_] December 10th 09 04:40 PM

Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

I have place in blog an update on the Top Quilt in flannel Stelle di
Natale" that I place down in the "current work" a few weeks ago "Stars of
Christmas"..... tell me if you like the border?
a kiss at all
Tnx

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili

Roberta[_3_] December 10th 09 04:47 PM

Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

I do like the border very much, but I think it would be even better
with a very narrow strip of the light purple /magenta color in between
the border and the stars. If you can find such a color!
Roberta in D

Patti December 10th 09 05:32 PM

Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

It's beautiful Chiara; and I do like the border you have chosen. It
goes with the top so well.
..
In message , Chiara
writes
I have place in blog an update on the Top Quilt in flannel Stelle di
Natale" that I place down in the "current work" a few weeks ago "Stars of
Christmas"..... tell me if you like the border?
a kiss at all
Tnx

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

amy in CNY December 10th 09 05:46 PM

Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technicalPaper-Piecing

Very pretty, Chiara! How big will it be when you are finished?
amy in CNY

dealer83 December 10th 09 09:37 PM

On Dec 10, 10:40*am, "Chiara" wrote:
I have place in blog an update on the Top Quilt *in flannel Stelle di
Natale" that I place down in the "current work" a few weeks ago "Stars of
Christmas"..... tell me if you like the border?
a kiss at all
Tnx

--
"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun su Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Il-Mondo-Di-Chiara/168826797171?ref=nf

I love the stars and the border goes with it very well. It's
beautiful, Chiara! Donna

julie[_2_] December 11th 09 03:00 AM

On Dec 10, 8:40*am, "Chiara" wrote:
I have place in blog an update on the Top Quilt *in flannel Stelle di
Natale" that I place down in the "current work" a few weeks ago "Stars of
Christmas"..... tell me if you like the border?
a kiss at all
Tnx

"Il Mondo di Chiara "
Piccola Vetrina dei miei lavori Personalizzabili
e interamente fatti a mano.http://ilmondodichiara.wordpress.com/
Diventa Fun su Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Il-Mondo-Di-Chiara/168826797171?ref=nf

It is lovely, Chiara! The border is perfect. You do such beautiful
work. Happy Holidays to you!!!
Julie in SFBA (San Francisco Bay Area)

Michelle C. December 11th 09 08:10 PM

Chiara wrote:
I have place in blog an update on the Top Quilt in flannel Stelle di
Natale" that I place down in the "current work" a few weeks ago "Stars of
Christmas"..... tell me if you like the border?
a kiss at all
Tnx

Beautiful quilt, Chiara!

Michelle in Nevada

Chiara[_2_] December 11th 09 11:33 PM

Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

I will try to see but are a little late and I have many works to be finish
but I thank you so much for the Council
tnx Roberta :)

Chiara[_2_] December 11th 09 11:34 PM

Updated Top Quilt patchwork "Stars of Christmas in technical Paper-Piecing

tnx Patty
i want to stay with cold tone :)

--
"Patti" ha scritto nel messaggio
It's beautiful Chiara; and I do like the border you have chosen. It goes
with the top so well.
.
In message , Chiara
writes