CraftBanter

-   -   Design mosaics (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58779)

Mary D October 23rd 05 04:29 AM

Design mosaics

http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/mosaic/index.htm
DH found this site and sent it to me.

Mary

nzlstar* October 23rd 05 05:16 AM

Design mosaics

http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/index.htm

oh great, another distraction to keep me online doing less around the
homestead.
dh will be just thrilled. eeeeeeeeeeeeeek.
its all Marys fault. i can not, i will not, take the blame for her.
she made me do it.
:)
hugz,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
ups.com...

Mary D October 23rd 05 05:57 AM

Design mosaics

ROTFL.... I can take the blame. BTW you don't have to be online to use
it. g

Mary

Cheryl in Oz October 23rd 05 08:04 AM

Design mosaics

Mary

I tried and tried but this must be one of the UK sites I can't access.
Never mind - I don't need any more distractions when I should be working
LOL
--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

oups.com...

~Ann~ October 23rd 05 10:05 AM

Design mosaics

Thank you thank you thank you! A terrific site, gonna explore it more
for ideas for quilting motifs and patterns also.

~~Ann in central Tx~~

Sally Swindells October 23rd 05 10:35 AM

Design mosaics

Somewhere I have photos of mosaics I have taken - Hadrians Wall and
somewhere else. I'll have to look them out.
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Roberta Zollner October 23rd 05 10:56 AM

Design mosaics

Thanks!
Roberta in D

ups.com...

Mary D October 23rd 05 05:35 PM

Design mosaics

You're welcome. I had fun playing with it last night.

Mary

Mary D October 23rd 05 05:36 PM

Design mosaics

You're welcome.

Mary

nzlstar* October 23rd 05 09:14 PM

Design mosaics

what a coincedence, i'm watching jinny beyer on SQ right now showing how to
make patchwork balls. incorporates this very geometric shapes to get diff
patterns on the balls.
way cool.
she mentioned how good these would be for folks in nursing homes. one of the
balls used photos of family on the ball and a wee thing inside that made the
ball talk when you squeezed it. seems you can make the 'talker' say whatever
you like or buy them with diff sayings in them.
this really would be delightful for old folks, specially those whose memorys
are fading. they can always see their family, animals, loved ones and always
have something soft and squishy to hold. in bright colours and big enough it
shouldnt get 'lost' either.
thanks for the site Mary.
now off to check the HGTV site for more ball info.
she mixed up some shapes i'd not of thot of.
hugz,
jeanne