CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Photo Transfer Dvd for Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91278)

[email protected] January 9th 08 09:20 AM

Photo Transfer Dvd for Polymer Clay

I have a new dvd teaching you how to transfer any
photo onto polymer clay. This technique does not involve any messy
glazes, no laser printers, and no gin. Get professional results the
first time. My dvd also show you how to wire wrap your created cabs
and beads. 3 wire wrapping techniques covered!

http://www.createapendant.com/phototransferdvd.htm

Matthew Nix
Nix Creations

Barbara Forbes-Lyons January 10th 08 04:52 AM

AD Photo Transfer Dvd for Polymer Clay

Please put AD in the subject line.
Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

[email protected] January 11th 08 09:25 PM

AD Photo Transfer Dvd for Polymer Clay

Opps... sorry about that.

Matthew

http://www.penguintrax.comhttp://www...yworkshops.com