CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=84098)

Bernadette May 29th 07 07:29 PM

OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Mary Fisher May 29th 07 08:39 PM

"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope that,
despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and respect each
other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply May 29th 07 08:46 PM

Bernadette wrote:
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

For them to do that, someone must have previously taught them to trust.
That speaks volumes for their former owners.

Bernadette May 29th 07 08:53 PM

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope that,
despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and respect each
other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

Mary Fisher May 29th 07 09:28 PM

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

Shirley Shone May 29th 07 09:48 PM

OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

I got the same message, that I had been banned.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk

Bernadette May 29th 07 09:57 PM

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834
Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary

Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

Thanks, I understand now.

Google has been down for over half an hour so if that is your search
engine it won't have worked for you. It is back up and working again and
I got straight to the page via that link.

It also appears that Melinda reached the page via that link also. If it
isn't working yet I'm not sure what to suggest.

Bernadette

Mary Fisher May 29th 07 10:01 PM

OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Bernadette" wrote in message
A friend pointed me in the direction of this story. It gave me hope
that, despite our differences, we can all learn to live together and
respect each other.

http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?p=1393834

Well, it seems that they can't live with me :-)

"You have been banned from this forum."

Mary
Pardon? Who has banned you and from where Mary? Or am I just not
understanding what you mean? :-)

When I hit the link above that was the message I got :-(

Mary

I got the same message, that I had been banned.
Shirley

Oh goody! I'm not alone in my banishment :-) You and I can live together and
respect each other VBG

Mary

Shirley Shone May 29th 07 10:22 PM

OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

In message , Bernadette
writes
Mary Fisher wrote:
[...]

I am using Firefox and still I am banned.

Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply May 29th 07 10:26 PM

OT but perhaps we could all learn something from this.

Try this link if you couldn't get into the Petfinder forums:

http://chihulahualover.blogster.com/..._ks_story.html