CraftBanter

-   -   OT Happy Birthday to me (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=137032)

Bobbie Sews More February 13th 12 05:39 PM

OT Happy Birthday to me

Today is my Birthday and I am going out to eat lunch at one of my favorite
Mexican restaurants! The rest of the day will be spent playing with my
current stash and deciding what to sew next. This will be a relaxing day!
Barbara in FL

betsey February 13th 12 05:45 PM

OT Happy Birthday to me

On Feb 13, 12:39*pm, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
Today is my Birthday and I am going out to eat lunch at one of my favorite
Mexican restaurants! *The rest of the day will be spent playing with my
current stash and deciding what to sew next. *This will be a relaxing day!
Barbara in FL

have a very very VERY happy birthday!!!

Bobbie Sews More February 13th 12 08:02 PM

OT Happy Birthday to me

"betsey" On Feb 13, 12:39 pm, "Bobbie Sews More"
wrote:
Today is my Birthday and I am going out to eat lunch at one of my favorite
Mexican restaurants! The rest of the day will be spent playing with my
current stash and deciding what to sew next. This will be a relaxing day!
Barbara in FL

have a very very VERY happy birthday!!!

Thank you Betsey! Lunch was wonderful!
Barbara

Polly Esther[_5_] February 13th 12 08:31 PM

OT Happy Birthday to me

" t o y o u u" By popular request, that's all I sing. Glad
you're having a happy time. Polly

m...

Cindy from GA February 13th 12 09:53 PM

OT Happy Birthday to me

On Feb 13, 12:39*pm, "Bobbie Sews More" wrote:
Today is my Birthday and I am going out to eat lunch at one of my favorite
Mexican restaurants! *The rest of the day will be spent playing with my
current stash and deciding what to sew next. *This will be a relaxing day!
Barbara in FL

Well Happy Birthday Bobbie - I hope you have enjoyed your day!!!!

Bobbie Sews More February 13th 12 11:53 PM

OT Happy Birthday to me

Thank you everyone!
Barbara in FL

IMS[_6_] February 14th 12 12:02 AM

OT Happy Birthday to me

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 12:39:47 -0500, "Bobbie Sews More"
wrote:

Today is my Birthday and I am going out to eat lunch at one of my favorite
Mexican restaurants! The rest of the day will be spent playing with my
current stash and deciding what to sew next. This will be a relaxing day!
Barbara in FL

Happy Birthday, Barbara ~ hope you had a great, relaxing day.

-Irene