CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Dji Dji yarn by Berocco (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=123354)

gobonniego July 23rd 11 05:04 AM

Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I don't believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

King's Crown[_3_] July 25th 11 09:09 PM

Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

--
gobonniego

Hi Bonnie,

Are you a member of Ravelry? It is free if you're not. I just did a search
on there and there is some stashed. Not sure how one goes about getting it,
but I suppose you just ask.

Lynne

suzeeq July 26th 11 05:41 AM

Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

King's Crown wrote:
"gobonniego" wrote in message
I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I
don't believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down
deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

--
gobonniego

Hi Bonnie,

Are you a member of Ravelry? It is free if you're not. I just did a search
on there and there is some stashed. Not sure how one goes about getting it,
but I suppose you just ask.

Yes, find the yarn and send a polite PM to the stasher to see if they're
willing to sell it.

Missphat August 13th 11 09:39 PM

Dji Dji yarn by Berocco

responding to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/Dji-Dji...cco-61236-.htm
Missphat wrote:

gobonniego wrote:

I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I
don\'t believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down
deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

Bonnie, I have two full skeins of Dji Dji Color # 8740, Lot #508, and one
of Color #5001 (white), Lot # 405. They are clean and odorless. You are
welcome to them if you still want them. Let me know.

-------------------------------------

gobonniego August 19th 11 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missphat (Post 893187)
Missphat wrote:

gobonniego wrote:

I am looking for some yarn by Berocco called Dji Dji. It is a mohair
blend. The skeins are two colors (green/brown, purple/green, etc.). I
don\'t believe it is made any longer so if someone finds some way down
deep in their stash, please let me know.

Bonnie

Bonnie, I have two full skeins of Dji Dji Color # 8740, Lot #508, and one
of Color #5001 (white), Lot # 405. They are clean and odorless. You are
welcome to them if you still want them. Let me know.

I'm not sure what color #8740 is. Please let me know.
bonnie (DOT) mcintosh (AT) gmail (DOT) com