CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Taught my girlfriend to crochet yesterday (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38212)

Cheryl Isaak July 2nd 03 11:33 AM

Taught my girlfriend to crochet yesterday

She was looking to do an afghan for her grandmother and bought a kit out of
Herrsheners - with out knowing how to make a granny square. I grabbed some
yarn and one of the hooks that comes with the kit and showed her how to
chain and make double crochets. Then, the basics of the granny square.

I left DD there to play with her girls around 2:30 PM. At 5 PM, she returned
DD and showed me her first square.

Pretty fun!
Cheryl