CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Contest (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86202)

Linda2 August 14th 07 03:57 AM

Contest

Bead Patterns had a contest and I entered one of my items. It's #11 on this
page, but check out some of the other items!

http://contest.bead-patterns.com/gallery/gallery.php

And don't forget to vote!

Linda2

Shirley Shone August 14th 07 06:58 AM

Contest

In message . net,
Linda2 writes
Bead Patterns had a contest and I entered one of my items. It's #11 on this
page, but check out some of the other items!

http://contest.bead-patterns.com/gallery/gallery.php

And don't forget to vote!

Linda2

I voted for you.
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Valerie August 14th 07 10:23 AM

Contest

I voted!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
ink.net...

Vibrant Jewels August 15th 07 01:41 AM

Contest

I voted for you too! I love that butterfly bracelet! HOPE YOU WIN!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Valerie" wrote in message
I voted!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti
ink.net...

Kandice Seeber August 15th 07 04:03 AM

Contest

Oh, lovely - I voted for yours! It's the butterfly one, right? Just
gorgeous!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net