CraftBanter

-   -   Please vote for Stack'n Whack background (new entry - GREEN!) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23365)

Debbi July 15th 03 11:47 PM

I like the green!

Debbi in SO CA (trying to figure out the borders for my crazy quilt from the
workshop on Saturday)

"M. Wetmore" wrote in message
Ok, hold the presses. I hadn't thought about a green background. So,
take a look. I really like that one! Green for the background and
orange for a thin border then the focus fabric as a wider border.
What do you think?

http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/stack/stack.html

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot

com.
____________________

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

Nana2B July 15th 03 11:56 PM

Please vote for Stack'n Whack background (new entry - GREEN!)

Red, definitely Red!!!!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
Texas

Ronnie Wexler July 16th 03 12:20 AM

That is very cool! It doesn't compete with anything else and give it
zip. I'd probably still go with red, but this would be a very close
second.

Ronnie

Shawn July 16th 03 12:40 AM

OK, mslibra waffling again. Green then red.

Shawn

--
mslibra
www.cutcakes.ca

Marcella Tracy Peek July 16th 03 04:17 AM

My huband says GREEN. I agree unless you have a brighter orangy yellow
that is :-)

marcella
hey, Anne is stuffing the ballot box with all those green votes!

Diana Curtis July 16th 03 04:19 AM

Yep, thats the one!
Perfect... dont change a thing.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Patti July 16th 03 10:17 PM

I've only just been able to see the choices.
What a fantastic buggy fabric!! I'd simply love to see the little
chap's face when he gets this quilt. I do like the way the yellow sets
the fabric off; but I can see why so many love the green; it has real
pizzazz g
..
In article , M. Wetmore
writes
Ok, hold the presses. I hadn't thought about a green background. So,
take a look. I really like that one! Green for the background and
orange for a thin border then the focus fabric as a wider border.
What do you think?

http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/stack/stack.html

Mardi
Real e-mail address spelled out to prevent spam. mardi at mardiweb dot com.

My Quilting page: http://www.mardiweb.com/quilts/MardiQuilts.html
Paint Shop Pro tutorials: http://www.mardiweb.com/web
Low-Fat Lifestyle Forum: http://www.mardiweb.com/lowfat

--