CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Crochet Hooks ..WOOOOOHOOOOO! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65941)

bart March 2nd 06 12:19 AM

Crochet Hooks ..WOOOOOHOOOOO!

The sets of crochet hooks finally arived today.

Steel Hook Sizes = 14 thru 00 (16 different sizes)

Aluminum Hook Sizes = D thru K (8 different sizes)

The new crystallites from Red Heart, acrylics,
sizes = G thru P (9 different sizes)

33 hooks in all....WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! And they came in
their own zippered carrying case.Not too bad of a deal either, around
50 bucks. Now I won't have to wonder if I have the right size hook
directions call for.

Bart

Leah March 2nd 06 01:14 PM

On 1 Mar 2006 16:19:45 -0800, "bart" wrote:

The sets of crochet hooks finally arived today.

Bart

Sounds like a great deal. You should get many happy years of use from
those!

Leah