CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Wanted: "Parrot Roost" by Anita Barton, cover of "Needlepoint Plus" (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138066)

[email protected] August 15th 12 04:07 PM

Wanted: "Parrot Roost" by Anita Barton, cover of "Needlepoint Plus"

I will pay for shipping if you own this book or would be willing to send me a copy. I don't know the date tho.

I am looking for parrot designs. KNow of any other charts? Thanks.

Shirley Shone[_3_] August 15th 12 09:58 PM

On 15/08/2012 16:07, wrote:
I will pay for shipping if you own this book or would be willing to send me a copy. I don't know the date tho.

I am looking for parrot designs. KNow of any other charts? Thanks.

There are two books for sale on Amazon.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk