CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87508)

Shirley Shone September 26th 07 03:43 PM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

These are I few of the pictures taken at the wedding.
Some are not very good because I struggled with the new camera I had
been given for my help with the wedding.
The files came out very large even though I thought I had sussed the
camera out. So back to the manual.
It was a wonderful day and everything went very well.
URL in sig. line
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Annie Bauer September 26th 07 05:46 PM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Shirley, the pictures are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing them with
us. It appears that it was a beautiful day all around, and I must tell you
that you look stunning!
Hugs to you.

--
Annie
acbauer@sbcglobal

Shirley Shone September 26th 07 06:38 PM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Thanks Anne,
I did try to dress befitting a loving grandmother. LOL
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Annie Bauer
writes

Beadbimbo September 26th 07 08:53 PM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Awwwwwww, great pictures!! And you look beautiful!! Lovely dress! You
have a great looking family, Shirley.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Shirley Shone September 26th 07 09:26 PM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Thank you very much.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Beadbimbo
writes

Valerie September 26th 07 11:34 PM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Oh Shirley you look wonderful!!! Those pics make me want to hug you. lol!

The cake looks beautiful! You did a great job on it.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Mike Gribble September 27th 07 04:49 AM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

What a joyous day. It is wonderful to share happy events. Thank you, Jan

Heather September 27th 07 05:06 AM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

What a lovely *sunshiney* day......the one you put your order in for,
lol.

I had no clue as to what part of the UK you live in but did check the
south coast and London and it said SUN!!

You looked very elegant, and the cake was amazing as well.

Cheers.....Heather

Shirley Shone September 27th 07 06:53 AM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

I can feel your virtual arms about me making me feel warm.
Thanks
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Valerie
writes

Shirley Shone September 27th 07 06:54 AM

Totally OT. A few of the pictures of the wedding.

Thank you, yes it is good to share happy times
Shirley

In message , Mike Gribble
writes