CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   brother 891 for sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18859)

Sue October 20th 03 11:22 AM

brother 891 for sale

I hope its OK to offer things for sale on this site.

I am selling my punchcard machine as I now have an electronic one.
I have had it since new and it is in excellent condition....in box with all
accessories,instructions etc. Would be ideal for a new knitter, as I was
when I bought it.

Thanks. Am now going to have a good look at this interesting site.

Sue

--
Sue Wood, Derby, England.
Please note: Return email address is modified

---