CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any body want to swap links? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16590)

dawn November 16th 03 06:48 PM

Any body want to swap links?

I'm expanding my clay links. Anybody want to exchange links? If so, e-mail
me at and send me your info and I'll send you mine.
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html

JSS November 19th 03 10:10 PM

This is a great idea but my links need serious cleaning so they are not fit
for sharing. I bet others are in the same boat. Maybe after the holidays
we can get this going. Thanks for the offer.
Jackie Sw

Sjpolyclay November 20th 03 03:13 PM

Dawn, I think I already have you on my links page, but I'll check and add if
not , next time I add links. (About every month or two)
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com