CraftBanter

-   -   OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=58651)

Queen of Squishies October 20th 05 12:28 PM

OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

AliceW October 20th 05 12:47 PM

OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

All my thoughts and prayers will be on the little one! And you.......

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
: Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
: may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
: is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of
course
: we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
: appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.
:
: Karen, Queen of Squishies
: --
: **************************

Polly Esther October 20th 05 01:09 PM

OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

And it will seem like a hundred days until Monday. Know, Karen, that we will
be holding you very close. Polly

Debbi October 20th 05 01:31 PM

OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Karen,

My prayers are with you and the family. I KNOW how hard the wait can be.
and subscribe to this particular yahoogroup for support. When I had to
go through the waiting regarding my son when we found out he was going
to be born with a rare defect, there was no internet and no support.
Today, these groups are a G-d-send. Someplace to ask questions. The
group I now belong has helped a lot of new parents with their questions
and given the necessary support.

May all be well with everyone.

Debbi in SO CA

Musicmaker October 20th 05 01:49 PM

OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Definitely praying. And you be sure to keep us updated.

Musicmaker

Kate Dicey October 20th 05 02:45 PM

Queen of Squishies wrote:

Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Everything crossed here!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Pat in Virginia October 20th 05 02:53 PM

OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Karen:
Please try to remain calm. It may not be SB, or it may not be a
major case of SB.
I know someone who did not even know she had Spina Bifida until
she was 40 years old!! The only reason she learned that was
because of a back X Ray for an unrelated injury. Why didn't she
know? Because it never impacted her life, and still doesn't, many
years later. So, not all problems are big problems.

That said, rest assured your darling is in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, PAT in VA

Cheryl October 20th 05 03:04 PM

OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

All my hopes and love for you through this stressful time. Will be hoping
for a good result for you and your family

--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

Charlotte Hippen October 20th 05 03:15 PM

OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Positive thoughts and prayers on the way.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108