CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   new owner of Empisal Computamatic KM (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83018)

Taueret April 21st 07 01:48 PM

new owner of Empisal Computamatic KM

hi, I have just bought my second knitting machine- an 'empisal computamatic'
(the first was an 'Incredible sweater machine' which I didn't realise was
missing the carriage until it was too late). I wonder if anyone is still
using these old machines? It's all there, the manuals, the bits n pieces,
even the original table. I am itching to try it out. Thanks for letting me
join your group!

Taueret
http://taueret.typepad.com

steelbreeze April 24th 07 10:28 AM

new owner of Empisal Computamatic KM

On 21 Apr, 13:48, "Taueret"
wrote:
hi, I have just bought my second knitting machine- an 'empisal computamatic'
I wonder if anyone is still
using these old machines?

Oh yes, plenty of people still use these machines. You might consider
joining knittingmachines on Yahoo! - lots of lively discussion on
there!

Regards,

Jane

http://www.needlesofsteel.blogspot.com/
MKing in Rugby, UK

"You make it idiot-proof, they just build a better idiot!"

Taueret May 1st 07 03:21 AM

new owner of Empisal Computamatic KM

thanks!

--