CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Favorite place to find stash that is not an LNS (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109089)

Cheryl Isaak June 11th 10 01:44 PM

Favorite place to find stash that is not an LNS

Honestly - used book stores are great. I love the "thrill of the hunt" and
I'll look for favorite authors and do "random walks" as well.

Second - the local thrift shop. All the money stays local.

Cheryl

lucille June 11th 10 08:36 PM

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Honestly - used book stores are great. I love the "thrill of the hunt" and
I'll look for favorite authors and do "random walks" as well.

Second - the local thrift shop. All the money stays local.

Cheryl

Because I have no LNS other then Michaels and Joann's, for me it's an
occasional stop at a thrift shop or E-bay. Mostly via the internet in one
way or the other.