CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   user manual for singer210 memo matic (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104377)

mikeg1979 August 9th 09 05:14 PM

user manual for singer210 memo matic

Hi everyone, my boss recently asked me to throw out a never used singer 210 memo matic knitting machine. Its still in the box and she has never used it because she must have lost the user manual. I have searched online to find one and have come up with nothing. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.

King's Crown[_3_] August 11th 09 01:51 AM

user manual for singer210 memo matic

I believe you're the first person to post here in a year. Not much help
here I suspect. There are several knitting machine groups on Yahoo to join.
One even for singer knitting machines. Try joining them and asking a
question. You're more likely to get some help.

Lynne

--
mikeg1979

Harpmaker November 16th 09 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeg1979 (Post 833887)
Hi everyone, my boss recently asked me to throw out a never used singer 210 memo matic knitting machine.

Hi, could this machine possibly be a Singer 2310 not a 210. These were a true double bed machine with an electronic controller?. If so there is a Yahoo group specifically for this make of machine, search for SuperbaWhite.

ColinWise January 14th 11 06:37 AM

It is so true... that inside every one of us is that lean, chiseled, and super-fit 'inner-man/woman'.

OlinHolly January 15th 11 06:40 AM

A psychologist has done only the psychololical study bit.The first is a medical doctor (not necessarily a study doctor but is called a doctor generally speaking in the community.