CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Help out MIT researchers (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102806)

helpout May 19th 09 07:12 PM

Help out MIT researchers

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE…

Help MIT researchers to help people to live better … by sewing

We are looking for a volunteer to help us design and sew wristbands for a
project that will hopefully help people stay healthy. We are part of MIT
research group working with mobile technologies in the health field. These
technologies have a variety of uses, including helping children with
autism and helping people stay in their homes as they age.

Interested in sewing and helping with research? Looking for a fun and
unusual sewing project to test your skills?

To learn more, please contact me at 617-452-5641 or send an email to

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3860 messages and counting!

Who Me? May 19th 09 09:36 PM

Help out MIT researchers

"helpout" wrote in message
m...

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.

Help MIT researchers to help people to live better . by
sewing

We are looking for a volunteer to help us design and sew
wristbands for a
project that will hopefully help people stay healthy. We
are part of MIT
research group working with mobile technologies in the
health field. These
technologies have a variety of uses, including helping
children with
autism and helping people stay in their homes as they age.

Interested in sewing and helping with research? Looking
for a fun and
unusual sewing project to test your skills?

To learn more, please contact me at 617-452-5641 or send
an email to

Hi Atenea,

You can find everything you want he
http://tinyurl.com/7ucum

And here is some help for all the harvesters: