CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Knitting or crochet podcasts (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86531)

coggietm August 20th 07 09:51 PM

Knitting or crochet podcasts

Do any of you listen to podcasts?
I have started to listen to the one on knitty.com http://knitpicks.libsyn.com/,
and I used to listen to cast on but was wondering if anyone else
listens to them or if you know of any other ones.
Thanks in advance,
Coggie in MI

Taueret August 21st 07 01:02 AM

Knitting or crochet podcasts

there are several! look them up at Itunes:
cast on
sticks and string
knitpiskc podcast
ar three that put out episodes with regularity (not so much cast on but she
has a huge back-catalog for you to catch up with]

Taueret

--
NSW, Australia
http://taueret.typepad.com

coggietm August 22nd 07 03:24 AM

Knitting or crochet podcasts

On Aug 20, 8:02 pm, "Taueret"
wrote:
there are several! look them up at Itunes:
cast on
sticks and string
knitpiskc podcast
ar three that put out episodes with regularity (not so much cast on but she
has a huge back-catalog for you to catch up with]

Taueret

--
NSW, Australiahttp://taueret.typepad.com

Thanks , I will look up sticks and strings.
Coggie

friendlyhands August 26th 07 01:45 PM

Knitting or crochet podcasts

On Aug 21, 10:24 pm, coggietm wrote:
On Aug 20, 8:02 pm, "Taueret"

wrote:
there are several! look them up at Itunes:
cast on
sticks and string
knitpiskc podcast
ar three that put out episodes with regularity (not so much cast on but she
has a huge back-catalog for you to catch up with]

Taueret

--
NSW, Australiahttp://taueret.typepad.com

Thanks , I will look up sticks and strings.
Coggie

Very interesting, I will have to check it out. Thanks
Annette

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen August 28th 07 05:12 AM

Knitting or crochet podcasts

Could not resist it ,,, every morning i look at this subject line and
think
KNITTING OR CROCHET POSTCARDSyes yes ....
mirjam