CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   My knitting page (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38219)

Laura Conrad July 2nd 03 05:32 PM

My knitting page

"Laura" == Laura Conrad writes:

Laura I got inspired by your discussion of keeping notebooks, and
Laura started a webpage for my knitting projects.

Which I forgot to include the URL for:
http://www.laymusic.org/knitting.html

--
Laura , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 fax: (801) 365-6574

Anna MCM July 3rd 03 09:02 AM

Laura Conrad wrote:

"Laura" == Laura Conrad writes:

Laura I got inspired by your discussion of keeping notebooks, and
Laura started a webpage for my knitting projects.

Which I forgot to include the URL for:
http://www.laymusic.org/knitting.html

Thanks Laura!

The socks are very cute.
I liked the pages on your musical instrument!

Bye,

Anna Maria

NoraBalcer July 3rd 03 03:51 PM

Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting the sock pictures. I use two needles when I do mine, don't
like dp's. My favorite pattern is the spiral socks that Sue from this group
wrote.

Hugs,

Nora