CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Couple of finishes (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=44983)

Ausxser February 20th 05 12:18 PM

Couple of finishes

I have had a couple of finishes (which is rare for me!!!)

I finished Drawn Threads "Birth Bands" for my god daughter (AND she isn't
even 1 year old yet!!!) It's of to the framer tomorrow.

I also finished Sew To Be Seen's Maiden's Walk tonight - this is a shop
model so will have to hand it over (not keen to do that *sigh* it's so
pretty) - anyone wishing to try hardanger -Judy Dixon's designs are so
pretty....

Yu can see them in the 2005 finishes album at webshots...
http://community.webshots.com/user/ausxser

Blessings
Tannia

February 20th 05 03:31 PM

I love the Maiden's Walk Tonight, I would of hated to part it with also, and
since I don't like doing a design twice, I'd be SOL. Which is probably why
I stopped doing shop models!

Sandra

bungadora February 20th 05 06:29 PM

Lovely work Tannia. I can see why you would rather keep the Maiden's
Walk for yourself.
Dora

Caryn February 20th 05 11:51 PM

Ausxser wrote:
I have had a couple of finishes (which is rare for me!!!)

I finished Drawn Threads "Birth Bands" for my god daughter (AND she isn't
even 1 year old yet!!!) It's of to the framer tomorrow.

I also finished Sew To Be Seen's Maiden's Walk tonight - this is a shop
model so will have to hand it over (not keen to do that *sigh* it's so
pretty) - anyone wishing to try hardanger -Judy Dixon's designs are so
pretty....

Yu can see them in the 2005 finishes album at webshots...
http://community.webshots.com/user/ausxser

Blessings
Tannia

WTG!!

Happy dancing for you!

Caryn

Cheryl Isaak February 21st 05 10:34 AM

On 2/20/05 7:18 AM, in article , "Ausxser"
wrote:

Sew To Be Seen's Maiden's Walk

That IS so pretty!

Cheryl

Anne Tuchscherer February 22nd 05 07:35 PM

I love Judy Dixon's Sew to be Seen patterns. Is Maiden's Walk a new
one? I haven't seen it in my LNS yet.

Anne (in Ellicott City, MD)