When love is your greatest weakness, you will be the strongest person in the
world.
--Garman Wold

Beadbimbo September 1st 03 01:18 PM

Oooooooooo. Very pretty and different! I like the Indian look to a lot of
her pieces.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Linda2

laura September 1st 03 02:32 PM

wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Wow, those are very cool. I like them, too. I wonder if she is selling
much.

Laura

Jayzor September 1st 03 03:44 PM

Linda's work is beautiful, and she was a beautiful person. She died
this past spring, but it is so good to know that her work still brings
joy and beauty to others. I suspect she would be glad to know this, too.

jayne hoffman

laura September 1st 03 04:12 PM

"Jayzor" wrote in message
Linda's work is beautiful, and she was a beautiful person. She died
this past spring, but it is so good to know that her work still brings
joy and beauty to others. I suspect she would be glad to know this, too.

Oh, that's very sad :( Her work *is* inspirational.

Laura

Turtlelover September 1st 03 05:45 PM

laura wrote:

wrote in message
link.net...
http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Wow, those are very cool. I like them, too. I wonder if she is selling
much.

Laura

Unfortunately, Linda passed away in May of this year.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%2...s.com&rnum= 1

She was a very talented lady!
RIP, Linda.

~~~~~~~~~@
Turtlelover

Carol in SLC September 1st 03 05:50 PM

http://www.lindagoff.com/

Very different! Me likey!

Me, too!! I LOVE the seahorse pendant!

Carol in SLC
JustBeads Auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
EBay Auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=celestialbeads
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg

Carol in SLC September 1st 03 05:52 PM

She died this past spring

How sad. It is nice that her work still speaks for her.

Dr. Sooz September 1st 03 08:10 PM

Spectacular. Wow.

http://www.lindagoff.com/

~~