CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   25% off - Eterna Silk July 4th sale! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72325)

[email protected] July 4th 06 08:08 AM

25% off - Eterna Silk July 4th sale!

Hi everybody! I got this notice in my inbox, an thought I'd pass it
along. You have to be on their newsletter I think to get this, so in
case you're not, here it is. Have fun! -pamela-k

*******

Happy 4th of July!

As a past Eterna Silk online shopper, I thought you'd like to be one of
the first to know about our very special, online only July 4th Sales
Event!

For only one day, shop online at the Eterna Silk[tm] online shop and
SAVE 25% on any prepaid order totalling $100 or more!

Just add items to your shopping cart until the total reaches $100 or
more, then proceed to checkout to view your special one day only
discount.

Note: shipping charges are not reduced by the 25% discount.
Note: you will not be able to proceed to checkout unless your order
totals $100 or more.

And thank you for using Eterna Silk[tm], the affordable alternative to
cotton.

*****
This email was sent to you as a courtesy and thank you for your prior
patronage of our online shop. If you do not wish to receive advance
notices of our special sales, simply reply to this message and ask that
your online account be flagged for "no mail please".

Thank you for your time, and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

marilyn safier July 4th 06 07:35 PM

25% off - Eterna Silk July 4th sale!

Great and thanks for passing it on, truly...but......I just hate offers that
make you spend an amount this large to get a discount....
oups.com...