CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Birthday greetings (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139993)

[email protected] January 12th 17 11:55 PM

Birthday greetings

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

Shirley January 13th 17 01:01 PM

Birthday greetings

On 12/01/2017 23:55, wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

[email protected] January 13th 17 02:02 PM

Birthday greetings

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:01:17 +0000, Shirley
wrote:

On 12/01/2017 23:55, wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

A belated Happy Birthday Shirley! Hope you had a lovely day doing
something interesting, though wasn't there an arctic blast raging
round the UK on Wednesday?

Joan Erickson January 13th 17 03:17 PM

Birthday greetings

On 1/13/2017 7:01 AM, Shirley wrote:
On 12/01/2017 23:55, wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

[email protected] January 13th 17 03:36 PM

Birthday greetings

On 12/01/2017 23:55, wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

Hee hee, that'll warm you up Shirley! Hope you don't live Suffolk way
or on the coast anyway.

Shirley January 13th 17 07:20 PM

Birthday greetings

On 13/01/2017 14:02, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:01:17 +0000, Shirley
wrote:

On 12/01/2017 23:55,
wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

A belated Happy Birthday Shirley! Hope you had a lovely day doing
something interesting, though wasn't there an arctic blast raging
round the UK on Wednesday?

It reached us this morning, a little snow fall which did not last long
but bitterly cold wind. An idle wind went through us instead of round us.
Been doing a little bead work and card making. Have to look after DH
24/7 so do not get much time for myself.
Hugs

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Shirley January 13th 17 07:21 PM

Birthday greetings

On 12/01/2017 23:55, wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

Thank you Joan I hear you are still in good voice.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

Shirley January 13th 17 07:23 PM

Birthday greetings

wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

Hee hee, that'll warm you up Shirley! Hope you don't live Suffolk way
or on the coast anyway.

I live in Derbyshire, just on the edge of the Peak District, the
foothills of the Pennine Chain.

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk

[email protected] January 13th 17 07:42 PM

Birthday greetings

wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

Hee hee, that'll warm you up Shirley! Hope you don't live Suffolk way
or on the coast anyway.

I live in Derbyshire, just on the edge of the Peak District, the
foothills of the Pennine Chain.

Lovely countryside there! I see they are worried the storms are a
re-run of the 1950s one that did so much damage to low lying coastal
places :(

Shirley January 13th 17 09:29 PM

Birthday greetings

On 13/01/2017 19:42, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:23:48 +0000, Shirley
wrote:

wrote:

To Magic Mood Jeep, wonder if she is lurking around too !

I thought they were for me lol, I was 81 on Wednesday and I read this ng
everyday.

Okay, everyone join in!

Happy belated birthday to yoooouuuu,
Happy belated birthday to yoooooouuuuuu,
Happy belated biiiirthdaaaay, deeeaaaar Shirley,
Haaappyyyy belated biiiiirthdaaaay tooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you had a most wonderful day!

Hee hee, that'll warm you up Shirley! Hope you don't live Suffolk way
or on the coast anyway.

I live in Derbyshire, just on the edge of the Peak District, the
foothills of the Pennine Chain.

Lovely countryside there! I see they are worried the storms are a
re-run of the 1950s one that did so much damage to low lying coastal
places :(

On the news tonight the high tide did not rise to the expected level.
We are waiting to hear from our youngest son as his ship came into Hull
this morning and sailed back again to Holland tonight. I guess he had a
rough crossing.
Hugs

--
Shirley