PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Potter's Palette

GaSeku
September 18th 03, 08:14 PM
I want to thank whoever recommended this book to help me understand more about
making my own glazes. It arrived today and I am thrilled. It is an excellent
book, so easy to understand AND it has great pictures. Thanks so much! What a
great help this will be.
Gaye

Slgraber
September 19th 03, 02:24 PM
i bought that book a few years back - it's a great one! i like picture books
anyway...

steve

>Subject: Re: The Potter's Palette
>From: (GaSeku)
>Date: 9/18/2003 12:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>
>I want to thank whoever recommended this book to help me understand more
>about
>making my own glazes. It arrived today and I am thrilled. It is an excellent
>book, so easy to understand AND it has great pictures. Thanks so much! What a
>
>great help this will be.
>Gaye

steve graber

Google