PDA

View Full Version : Kickwheel and treadle wheel plan site update..........

Randy
August 13th 03, 02:44 AM
I have no idea how long my geocities site will be here:
http://www.geocities.com/rjsny/plans.html
And I have forgotten the password anyway....

So I just copied the site to:
http://www.holgamods.com/plans

Pass the word............

Randy
www.holgamods.com

Steve Mills
August 13th 03, 07:59 AM
Randy,

Lovely clear & informative site.

For those of us with lesser carpentry skills; here in the UK we can get
self aligning, sealed bearings, very cheaply, in pillow blocks as in the
illustrations. I'm sure the same will hold true in other parts of the
world.

Steve
Bath
UK

In article >, Randy

--
Steve Mills
Bath

Scott Estes
August 14th 03, 10:28 AM
Very nice plans!
I've seen these before... ten years or so, still nice. You've done a good
job clean up the drawings too.

Does anyone have similar plans for a Leach-type treadle wheel?
Also, what about suppliers of parts (bearings, shafts) within the U.K.?
Thanks
Scott

"Randy" > wrote in message

> I have no idea how long my geocities site will be here:
> http://www.geocities.com/rjsny/plans.html
> And I have forgotten the password anyway....
>

> So I just copied the site to:
> http://www.holgamods.com/plans
>
> Pass the word............
>

> Randy
> www.holgamods.com

Steve Mills
August 15th 03, 12:03 AM
Shafts from your local metal merchant. Bearings from your local bearings
merchant. Hooray for Yellow Pages!

Steve
Bath
UK