PDA

View Full Version : Pugmill for sale

Graham Stoneman
July 21st 03, 03:27 PM
Hi,

My old man has a Ratcliffe R25 pugmill for sale, it has a 2" extrusion, and
has been used by classes of about 20 people. I'm not a potter (actually
neither is he!) but I'm sure somebody out there must want one of these.
I've taken various photos of it (please click on the links below). It's
currently in Southend, Essex, UK, and whoever buys it will need some way of
collecting it (it's very heavy but will fit in the back of a car).

www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug1.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug2.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug3.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug4.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug5.jpg
www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug6.jpg

He's asking for 200, or near offers. If you're interested, best speak to
him. Just ask for Terry on 01702 354112, any time after 6pm should be fine.

Cheers,

Graham.

Dominic Spencer
July 21st 03, 06:28 PM
Hello Graham.....I might possibly be your man, depending, of course on
price! What were you thinking of charging?

Dom Spencer

"Graham Stoneman" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> My old man has a Ratcliffe R25 pugmill for sale, it has a 2" extrusion,
and
> has been used by classes of about 20 people. I'm not a potter (actually
> neither is he!) but I'm sure somebody out there must want one of these.
> I've taken various photos of it (please click on the links below). It's
> currently in Southend, Essex, UK, and whoever buys it will need some way
of
> collecting it (it's very heavy but will fit in the back of a car).
>
> www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug1.jpg
> www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug2.jpg
> www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug3.jpg
> www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug4.jpg
> www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug5.jpg
> www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug6.jpg
>
> He's asking for 200, or near offers. If you're interested, best speak to
> him. Just ask for Terry on 01702 354112, any time after 6pm should be
fine.

> Cheers,
>
> Graham.

Charlie Spitzer
July 21st 03, 07:24 PM
read for comprehension rather than speed.

"Dominic Spencer" > wrote in message
> Hello Graham.....I might possibly be your man, depending, of course on
> price! What were you thinking of charging?
>
> Dom Spencer
>
> "Graham Stoneman" > wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > My old man has a Ratcliffe R25 pugmill for sale, it has a 2" extrusion,
> and
> > has been used by classes of about 20 people. I'm not a potter (actually
> > neither is he!) but I'm sure somebody out there must want one of these.
> > I've taken various photos of it (please click on the links below). It's
> > currently in Southend, Essex, UK, and whoever buys it will need some way
> of
> > collecting it (it's very heavy but will fit in the back of a car).
> >
> > www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug1.jpg
> > www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug2.jpg
> > www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug3.jpg
> > www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug4.jpg
> > www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug5.jpg
> > www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~csvgz/pug6.jpg
> >
> > He's asking for 200, or near offers. If you're interested, best speak
> > him. Just ask for Terry on 01702 354112, any time after 6pm should be
> fine.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Graham.

Google